Concerning refund requests: You will see that we did our due-diligence accurately to protect everyone implicated in the transaction.
We play fair, we expect the same from our members.
Here Are The Clear Terms:
- Refund Policy: Please note that we only refund customers who prove us that they actually implemented the training for 14 consecutive days and sent a logical amount of traffic to their affiliate links, without success, after asking for support.
- Refund requests such as: 'Not as described': Please note that our sales pages reflect exactly what you are getting.
- Refund requests such as: 'Payment Not Authorized': It's really easy for us to prove that this payment was authorized because we have information on you, including (your IP address, credit card information, friends in common and more), to prove your identity. These types of refund requests will be denied.
- Refund requests such as: 'I Forgot To Cancel My Membership': please know that we do not issue refunds for that since you have and had access all this time. We cannot be responsible whether or not you take action before cancelling your membership.
- Refund requests such as: 'I Had No Way To Contact You': Our contact information are located in 3 places: 1. On this very page you are on right now, 2. In Warrior Plus when you purchase and 3. We also send you a 'Welcome' email message with our contact infos when you sign-up.
- Refund requests such as: 'I Did Not Receive The Product I Purchased': Please know that we do not issue refunds for this because 1. You can access your purchase directly from Warrior Plus when you check-out and 2. We send you an email message with your access link as soon as you purchase. And for these reasons such refund requests will be denied.
So trying to get a refund under the pretext that 1. You didn't know about the membership fees or 2. Have not gotten access to your training or 3. Were not able to contact us or 4. Not as described... will be denied.
- Done For You And/Or consulting Services: Please note that we do not issue any refunds at all on our 'done for you and/or consulting' services because of the time we spend on setting you up and training you.
- We do the best we can to help our clients have the best experience with our training and by doing our due-diligence like we do, is part of offering an EXCELLENT service.
- By adding a tick mark in the check box upon purchase, you acknowledge our refund policy and accept these terms and conditions.
We are a community of like-minded people and we all want to make money honestly and for many years to come..
** By making our refund policy like this, we are weeding-out tire-kickers and freebie seekers.
Income Disclosure | Terms & Conditions | DMCA Notice | Refund | FTC Statement | Privacy
Copyright 2022 - www.workwithjoginder.com - All Rights Reserved